Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Detailes...

Sighisoara in on the fewest cities from Europe with inhabited fortress.It is situated at a distance of the 54 km from the Targu-Mures, representing a stong attraction for the tourists, due to the city hystory and its symbols.
I live in the wonderful city Sighisoara and I can say that I had a great childhood, due to contact with the past, with history.

In my opinion Sighisoara is a city which deserves to be visited for it`s beauty,which include:the towers, the churches, the covered scale,the history of the steam locomotive abd the list can continue...



5 comments:

  1. Hello Rocsy, I want to say that I liked very much the way you presented the city, I was there but I thought that it's an old city, now that you posted the city like that it seems more nicely. Good work and don't stop posting new intresting things about your city, bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...this is a realy nice city-fortres,i myself have visited this beautifull city and i can say that y was impresed by the beauty that hystory combine with modern facilities can make you to feel very good,not to forget the breath taking view from the clock tower,i hope to go even this summer,anyhow its very nice of you tu present such a beautifull city...keep wrhiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is quite interesting.. you raised my curiosity in visiting Sighisoara again.
    Do you live in Sighisoara's citadel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! sighisoara is a very nice city! i like your pics, anyway sighisoara is a must do in a lifetime! i have already been there and i recomend it to everyone!

    Andy Spetcu

    ReplyDelete